Phlefonyaar to release new album!
Phlefonyaar, (pronounced *flef-on-yar*) is a doom/sludge/industrial band from London named after one of the beast tribes that live on the banks of the Phlegethon in hell. This irreverent group of miscreants anticipates a new album, We Rest When the Crows Feast, on January 31 2020. It will be their seventh studio release.
Once described as “What’s that ungodly racket?” and “four indentured sociopaths three a.m. sad sad lotion time,” the Big Phlef (as some call them) are a joyous rotting hobo carnival that celebrates all that’s wrong with the world and…. are pro cat!
Behold! The tomes of rot and depravity! Also known as a discography….
• We Rest When the Crows Feast (January 31st 2020)
• Septic, Bitter and Hardbitten (2017)
• Kissing Carrion (2016)
• Cockatrice: 6 Tail Feathers Ripped from the Rotting Bird (2007)
• The Tilean Rat: A List of Sins for the Agents of Blood (2005)
• Creature of Havoc: Sleeping Low Beneath the Blood Stained Hills (2000)
• Black River: A Mighty River Flows Deep in Hell – Demo (1997)